HireHive gives you access to a number of reports that you can customise to get the data you need for your recruitment process.
The first one is the overview report, which gives you a quick insight into activity around your jobs.
You will see numbers for various data points:
- Total Views – the total number of views your job is getting
- Total Applications – the total number of applications that have come through
- Conversion Rate – the total number of applicants that went from viewing the job to applying
- Interviewing – the total number of candidates that reached the ‘Interviewing’ stage
- Offered – the total number of candidates that reached the ‘Offered’ stage
- Hired – the total number of candidates that were ‘Hired’
This report will also show you a chart of top sources of applications. The top five sources will be listed here with a more detailed breakdown in the Demographics Report.