17 Sep 2018
Previous Applications List in Profile
Updated the previous applications list in the candidate profile to more clearly distinguish previous applications. This listing also more clearly shows the stage of the process the candidate got to for previous applications making it easier to review applicants.
17 Sep 2018
Added quick link to show total applications in the candidate listing page
29 Aug 2018
Added field to more easily show jobs assigned to Hiring Team members and External Agency Users.
24 Jul 2018
Added Google and Outlook Calendar integration to interview scheduling feature.
Added new ‘Notes for candidates’ and improved ‘Notes for Interviewers’.
View other interviews that have been set up through HireHive when scheduling a new interview to ensure the time/date is free.
30 Jun 2018
Google for Jobs
Added markup required by Google to include jobs in their customised jobs listings.
01 Jun 2018
Improved customer onboarding flow to show more information on tasks that can be completed during set up including adding jobs and team members, setting up your careers page and your welcome email.
10 May 2018
We released a new jobs API allowing customers to:
- Create a job listing that matches their branding.
- Automatically update the list of open jobs whenever creating or editing a job in HireHive.
- Fully customise the display of jobs listing.
For examples click here
24 Apr 2018
We replaced the HTML editor within HireHive giving you a better job editing experience. The editor was replaced with a quicker and more user friendly text editor.
01 Apr 2018
GDPR Compliance Settings updates
The General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) (Regulation (EU) 2016/679) is a regulation by which the European Parliament, the Council of the European Union and the European Commission intend to strengthen and unify data protection for all individuals within the European Union (EU). It came into effect in May 2018 and we released compliance features to help our customers ensure that they are compliant with their recruitment data.
Features within HireHive for GDPR compliance focus on three key areas:
To comply with GDPR companies will need to state exactly how they will be collecting and processing candidate (data subject) data. With HireHive you can easily do that by setting up your data collection preferences.
There are two options when collecting candidate data:
- Legitimate Interest
Either option above will work for a hiring company that requires candidate data to process a job application. It is best to discuss your data collection basis with your legal team to see what best suits your company needs.
- If you choose Consent as your basis for collecting data you will need to add a ‘consent’ check box to your application form.
If you select the Consent option within HireHive this will automatically add a Consent check box for you.
To comply with GDPR companies will need to state how long they will be keeping candidate data in their systems. According to GDPR data should only be kept for a ‘reasonable amount of time’. This is open to interpretation and is up to each company to decide for themselves. Our best practice advice is to review your recruitment processes to get a sense of how much time these currently take. A lot of companies are going with a 12 or 24-month time frame once they have reviewed their recruiting practices.
We have added features which automate this data retention process for you.
- Set your data retention time frame in months
- Set a time frame that ensures data of active candidates is retained for longer
- Let HireHive do the rest! We’ll delete all candidate data that is in the system for longer than the data retention period allows. This will not affect your Reporting functions and anonymous information will still be available here. If you would like to extend the retention period for a specific candidate you can do so by extending consent. This will send an email to the candidate asking them if they allow you to keep their data for the set amount of time. They can opt into this but if the candidate ignores this we will remove them from the account.
Once the data retention period has expired the candidate details will be deleted automatically. This does not affect your Reports functions.
Please note: although HireHive has consulted extensively with legal professionals on updates to our product and content we release for GDPR, HireHive is not a legal firm. All information provided by HireHive is general information only. It is not intended to constitute legal advice or seek to be the complete and comprehensive statement of the law, nor is it intended to address your specific company requirements. Companies should seek independent legal advice regarding their own provisions for data protection and security.
12 Feb 2018
Option to set up Master account with a dashboard to manage all other sub accounts.
18 Dec 2017
We added ‘restricted notes’ which allows you to create ‘private notes’ on a candidate’s profile that can only be seen by team members that have access to ‘Restricted candidate information’. This access level can be given to Admins, Users and Reviewers.
15 Dec 2017
Sponsorship on Indeed
Now you can sponsor your job posting on Indeed (the world’s #1 job site with over 200 million monthly visitors) directly within HireHive. Sponsored Jobs appear in the most prominent areas of the search results, driving more applications to your job.
How to sponsor a job from HireHive:
1. Post a job in HireHive.
2. Click “Sponsor Job on Indeed.”
3. Select your budget and complete your purchase.
4. If you have a funded Indeed account, your campaign will begin.
5. If you do not have an existing Indeed account, one will be created for you. You will receive an email directing you to input billing information and start your campaign.
13 Dec 2017
User settings have been improved to allow more granular access to HireHive ensuring you can add all team members to your account.
There are three team member access levels:
Admin: Can see all jobs and all candidates (e.g HR Director, VP of HR, Lead Recruiter, Recruiter, Head of Recruiting)
User: Can see assigned jobs and assigned candidates (e.g Recruiting Coordinators, Schedulers, Sourcers)
Reviewer: Can see candidates at assigned stages (e.g Hiring Managers, any other team members who need candidate only access)
23 Nov 2017
Employee Referrals Portal
Employee referrals are a very valuable tool for many companies so we have made a lot of improvements to our employee referrals portal making it better and easier than ever to use. The main changes are listed here.
- Automated referral job creation – You will no longer need to create a ‘referral campaign’ – all jobs that are published will automatically be open to referrals.
- Domain email log in for employees – You can now send an email to all employees asking them to help you hire by using just their email address to sign in. You do not need to add employees manually if you use this option.
- Default reward setting – You do not need to set a customised reward for each job but can instead use default referral rewards. If you would like a specific reward for a job you can still do so.
New dashboard for employees: Referring people you know for jobs at your company is now really easy. From your dashboard you get all the information on existing referrals and a full listing of jobs that you can share on social media or add a friend for.
17 Oct 2017
This feature has been highly requested from your customers and today we are delighted to release this new update.
You can now schedule emails to deliver at a later date. This is very useful for sending regret emails to a candidate and you would like to wait a few days before you send the email.
16 Oct 2017
You can now duplicate application questions and follow-up forms.
Forms are time-consuming to create so we wanted to make it much faster.
10 Oct 2017
Additional search options
We’ve improved the search options to allow you to search in a specific field only. This can be used to find candidates that have a certain tag you are looking for.
Also, in the advanced search options you can now search for referred candidates only.
01 Oct 2017
More job information displayed
We’ve updated the design of each job row to include more details such as job category and language if you are using our multi-lingual feature.
29 Sep 2017
Improved subscription layout
Design improvements to the subscription page.
You can now view an upcoming invoice before it’s paid on the renewal date.
Also, we’ve updated the design of the invoice to be more print friendly.
01 Aug 2017
Improved search of support documentation on HireHive Knowledge Centre.